Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby I'm Back!

I haven't been writing much these days. Mostly because I don't really have anything to say, and parlty because I've been trying to do good in school. Besides, who wants to read about me complaining about how I have no life, and other bipoloar bullshit. Not me thats for sure. Heck, I dont even want to hear about it in my own head.
But anyhoo, school is done (for now) and I have 3 more days of freedom until the depression and stress hits again. Hopefully not as hard this time. I will be taking ballet again, and learning how to bellydance!! watch out! And also boxing, which will help me let out my built up frustration on life and boys and whatnot.
I had a really good morning today. I woke up with enough time to make breakfast and watch a good movie. I sat outside in the sun to which I've been missing greatly and I even made my bed. I forgot what it feels like to be happy. I've missed this self. I hope she stays awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment