Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's confirmed


We all lost someone really close to us today. Michael has been there through my entire childhood. I will never forget the memories of sneaking into my grandma's record collection and listening to his album. My favorite line was always at the end of "The girl is Mine" with Paul McCartney where he says " I already told you Paul, Im a lover not a Fighter" I would listen to that over and over again along with thriller and Bad. I knew every single word to his songs before I could even spell my own name.
I will also never forget listening to Black and white on the new walkman that I got for one of my birthdays and sliding around in the kitchen in my socks. Michael always kept me positive through tough times growing up and I know that he could rest in peace knowing that he will forever live in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment